Thursday, March 12, 2009

Posted by Picasa

Here is my latest offering to the bushfire relief. It is an I Spy type and probably geared more for a boy with dinasaurs etc. Tomorrow is my friendship group's normal monthly meeting and I am hopeful that members will have quite a few finished items which were started last month at our 'working bee' for bushfire quilts for want of a better term. We will be visited by another group from 'over the water' tomorrow and they always have a lot of show and tell so hopefully my ladies will keep up with them this time. They are a wonderful bunch of ladies and we enjoy visits to and from yearly. I am hopeful Melinda from Alexandra will be the recipient of quite a few really nice quilts and tops for her groups effort of delivering quilts to a few of the smaller towns effected by the bushfires.

No comments: