Tuesday, January 8, 2013

As you can probably see I have decided to opt out of Cinza's photo challenge.  I just found it all a bit much at this time of the year.  Also having looked at what other bloggers have posted I have more of an idea what the challenge is all about.  On a quilty note I am steadily working on Lola's 'Wonky Houses' which I hope to have finished by the end of the month!!  Have also been adding sashings to another masculine quilt for 'Coorabin Hostel'.  Blocks were kindly donated by friend and fellow quilter from Bacchus Marsh.  Many thanks Alison. 
My local quilting group has set the challenge for 2013;  it is to be a two coloured quilt.  My older granddaughter Sophie has requested an aqua and white quilt so this one will be for her. I will post a picture of the first block shortly\.

No comments: